Kristee is part of LPL Business Solutions, a service that provides industry-trained LPL professionals who can simplify operations and streamline advisors' practices. She partners with advisors to provide support on administrative tasks and client management functions.
Kristee has worked in the financial services industry for five years at Cambridge Investment Research. She joined LPL in 2021 to apply her experience working with advisors in the Admin Solutions Program.
Kristee was born and raised in central Illinois. She joined the Navy out of high school where she served at the Naval Air Station Pensacola. After the service, she moved to Iowa where she met her husband and has been living for the past 7 years. She enjoys spending time camping with her husband and 2 beautiful children and in her spare time you will find her in her craft room crocheting or making tumblers.
As your Administrative Consultant, I will partner with you to:
- Apply my extensive knowledge and training in LPL's proprietary software including ClientWorks, Account View, Move Money, LPL Proposal Tool/AdvisoryWorld, and WealthVision
- Manage standard account activity, prepare and process new account paperwork and oversee reporting, maintenance, transfers, and cash management of existing accounts, Client RMDs, and Direct Business accounts
- Assist with any ClientWorks notifications and other high priority issues
- Help your clients with the setup and questions surrounding the AccountView tool
- Assist with ClientWorks account or household cleanup, CRM maintenance, or other project work on an as-needed basis
- Schedule appointments, manage your calendar, maintain client correspondence, and assist in meeting preparation